Hybrid Working Advice Clinic in partnership with Sensée
Time & Location
About the Event
CCNNI Hybrid Working Advice Clinic, in partnership with Sensée, the work-from-home specialists.
Are you busy planning for a hybrid future? Trying to understand your businesses’ strategies and options when it comes to recruitment and on-boarding, training, management, workforce scheduling, security and communications? Looking to figure out who is best suited and equipped to work from home... and who is just desperate to get back to the office?.
Here is an opportunity to ask our hybrid and homeworking experts your most burning homeworking issues in an informal and private one-to-one session.
Our Hybrid Working Advice Clinic Consultants are:
• Rob Smale, CXO and Director, Sensée Consulting Services • Annamarie Quinn, NI Sourcing Manager, Sensée In your 20 minute discussion you can discuss whatever home and hybrid working subjects you wish but it will help us plan ahead if you could indicate your areas of interest from the list below:
- Team Leader Management Issues
- Senior Management Issues
- Workforce Scheduling
- Communication & Collaboration (Internal)
- Communication & Collaboration (External)
- Omnichannel Customer Communications
- Vulnerable Customers
- Plus other topics
For further information contact email@example.com