Wed, 31 May|
Creating Effective Teams (Training)
One day programme which will explore how we create effective teams.
Time & Location
31 May 2023, 09:30 – 16:00
About the Event
Creating Effective Teams – 1 Day Training
“Teamwork makes the dream work” according to the saying. And it’s often true that to achieve tasks, goals, projects – teamwork is essential.
Managing people effectively in teams can be challenging – it requires leadership, as well as facilitating team working, selecting the right people and managing conflict.
This one-day programme will explore how we create effective teams.
- The difference between groups and teams
- How we select individuals to work in and the roles they play within the team
- Establishing processes for effective team working
- Creating a psychologically safe team culture
- Supporting the team through the stages of development
- Measuring the team’s success
- How to resolve team conflict
This course is suitable for anyone whose role involves managing teams or those that put together teams for projects etc
Date: 26th May 2023
Trainer: Nicky Courtney
Cost: Members £220+VAT per person or £200+VAT for 2 or more persons. Non-members: £264+VAT per person.
Places are limited so book asap to avoid disappointment!
Book via email@example.com