Time & Location
About the Event
The role of the Team Leader has never been more pivotal – managing remote teams, new channels and ways of working – they are the key influencers for improving engagement and productivity.
e-max is a unique development day offering tangible tools to enhance the performance and wellbeing of your Team Leaders/Managers as they continue to deliver in the new normal.
e-maxdelivers specialist advice from industry experts on being the best for: Your team | Your customer | Your self
Wed 24 March 2021
AM | Motivation & Trust
Motivating remote teams and creating an environment where success can flourish requires empathy, trust and understanding. This session explores:
• The power of empathy as a motivator
• Building trust to empower your team
• The importance of mindfulness and successful behaviours to improve engagement
• Methods to reduce workplace stress and anxiety and tips to enhance wellbeing.
PM | The Customer & You
The ability for teams to understand and build emotional connections with the customer is essential in the new normal. This session explores:
• The impact of Covid on customer expectations, behaviours and interactions
• The key pillars for building customer empathy, emotions and problems solving
• Emotionally connecting with customers
• Pathways to success – building your career in contact centres
Date: Wednesday 24 March 2021
Time: 09:30 – 15:30
Cost: £69+VAT per person or £250+VAT for 4
Delivery Platform: Zoom
To book a place email email@example.com