Tue, 16 May|
Conflict Management (Training)
1 day training module to help understand / identify the causes of conflict and develop the tools to deal with the situation.
Time & Location
16 May 2023, 09:30 – 12:30
About the Event
Conflict can be a taboo subject for many, but not dealt with promptly it can be costly for business. This programme provides delegates with the understanding of the causes of conflict and provides them with the tools needed to deal with conflict in any situation.
- What is workplace conflict?
- What causes conflict in the workplace?
- How do you resolve conflict – TK model
- Using Issue Based Problem Solving to reach consensus
- Resolving conflict within your team
Date: 16th May 2023
Trainer: Nicky Courtney
Cost: Members £220+VAT per person (discounts available for multiple people). Non-members: £264+VAT per person.
Book a place via firstname.lastname@example.org