Thu, 19 Jan|
Vulnerable Customer Training
Another chance to attend the session on Recognising Vulnerability and Making Reasonable Adjustments within your Teams. Please note that this is a paid-for virtual event, delivered in association with TRUST.
Time & Location
19 Jan 2023, 14:00 – 16:30
About the Event
Recognising Vulnerability and Making Reasonable Adjustments within your Teams.
Delivered in association with TRUST.
With the cost-of-living crisis contact centres are experiencing significant increases in the number of contacts from customers who, sometimes for the first time, are facing financial vulnerability. The increase in the number of vulnerable contacts is expected to continue for some time yet. This is predicted to cause substantially increased challenges and pressure to all customer facing teams and may risk creating vulnerable circumstances for the team, who may themselves be experiencing financial or other vulnerabilities.
This session will give you the knowledge of ‘How to support your workforce when working with customers in vulnerable circumstances’ and has been designed for those who recruit, induct, train, coach, support and manage customer facing teams. Including but not limited to – Team Leaders – Contact Centre Managers – HR professionals – Quality Assurance Teams.
During this session attendees will learn to
- Identify where and how the organisation and employees are exposed to customer vulnerability
- Understand and appreciate the impact that customer vulnerability can have on employees
- Discover new tools to assess employees’ own levels of vulnerability and develop action plans to move forward
- Learn how to create and signpost to supporting services and resources
- Learn how reasonable adjustments can support employee’s health and wellbeing
Members Cost: £249+VAT per person or £235+VAT per person if you book three or more people.
Non-Members Cost: £300+VAT per person or £285+VAT per person if you book three or more people.