Fri, 13 Oct|
Train the Trainer - 2 Day Virtual Workshop
A dedicated two-day programme that will enhance the skills of your in-house trainers and facilitators.
Time & Location
13 Oct, 09:30 – 16:30
About the Event
The impact of lockdowns and remote working now calls for trainers to adapt to deliver to both worlds face to face and remotely. Trainers will have to look at re-engaging with their people and customers.
We are excited to announce that we are delivering Train the Trainer training, an Impacting training workshop for 2023 back by demand. This is a two-day programme that will enhance the skills of your in-house trainers and facilitators.
There is an art to being a great trainer and what it takes to be one, it’s not just about being an expert in your subject, it’s about engaging an audience.
John Henrik Clarke states:
“A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson.”
- People learn by doing
- Great teachers can empathise with their audience
- It’s not what you teach but how you teach it
- You cannot make people learn; you must help them discover
- Learners should be encouraged to feel emotion (you can make them laugh, surprise them, pull them in with a story)
- The teacher and learner is a two way relationship; engagement is key
This dynamic, practical two day programme will provide delegates with the skills to:
- Investigate and highlight the core elements which define a good trainer
- Give delegates an insight into the skills required to deliver successful training courses
- Provide delegates with an understanding of the importance of creating a learning culture whilst training that can be achieved