Sensée Virtual Workshop: The Contact Centre Advisor of the Future
Time & Location
About the Event
Advisor of the Future Virtual Workshop in partnership with Sensée, the work-from-home specialists
Wednesday 7th July 2021 | 11:00-12:00 | Zoom
In this new online workshop we'll discuss how employers can better understand contact centre advisor requirements in the new world of work. With colleague engagement at the top of many boardroom agendas, and 'how to make a success of hybrid home/office working?' the industry’s number one priority, we’ll be asking:
- What will the Advisor of the Future look like?
- What could the new model office look like – welcome to community hubs.
- Why must current recruitment models change?
- What facilities and technologies must we deliver to support our hybrid advisors?
- How do we support our home and office advisors ‘consistently'?
- How do we meet our responsibilities as employers to ensure people have a good work-life balance?
• Rob Smale CXO and Director, Sensée Consulting Services
• Annamarie Quinn NI Sourcing Manager, Sensée
Who should attend:
This online workshop is targeted at Senior Directors and Managers who are currently reflecting and strategising on the current and future challenges for quality service delivery, as well as Team Leaders involved in the day-to-day management and home and hybrid working teams.