Optimising Hybrid Working - Online Workshop with Sensée
Time & Location
About the Event
Optimising hybrid working through technology innovation and business process re-engineering
In partnership with Sensée, the work-from-home and hybrid workspace specialist.
Thursday 21st October 2021 | 11:00-12:00 | Zoom
In this new online workshop we'll discuss the technology platforms and processes required to deliver effective hybrid working. As lockdown ends and organisations evaluate their workplace options, we’ll be asking:
• How do organisations ensure that they treat home and office-based personnel fairly and consistently?
• How do they create communications platforms that support teams on the same work mission (regardless of where they work)?
• How do employers know whether people are suitable for home working (full or part time)?
• What office-based processes need to be engineered to be effective in 100% and hybrid environments?
• How do you ensure operations are secure and compliant in a hybrid workplace?
• How do organisations ensure that people who choose to WFH are able to self-select their work schedules to improve their work-life-balance?
• Steve Mosser, CEO and CIO, Cloudworks, a Sensée company
• Andy Scobie, Head of Insights and Intelligence, Cloudworks
• Kathryn Cattell, Account Manager, Cloudworks
Who should attend:
This online workshop is targeted at Senior Directors and Managers who are currently reflecting and strategising on the current and future challenges for quality service delivery, as well as Team Leaders involved in the day-to-day management and home and hybrid working teams.
To register email email@example.com