Wed, 26 Jul|
Learning & Development Workshop
Join our next Learning & Development Workshop in association with Ennovate Consulting!
Time & Location
26 Jul 2023, 11:00 – 11:45
About the Event
Join our next collaborative L&D workshop in association with Ennovate Consulting. This new session explores how transforming customer conversations can improve productivity – and why coaching your staff is essential to having those more effective conversations.
- 11:00 – Welcome – CCNNI
- 11:05 – Cormac Murphy, Ennovate Consulting – Presentation including:
- What is it like to be a new "team leader"
- Three misconceptions about coaching front-line staff
- How individual and group coaching fit together to deliver more than either alone
- Connecting coaching to outcomes; NPS uplift, Reduced debt, Increased sales
- Some tips about setting up your own front-line coaching programme
- 11:25 – Follow up Q&A with group discussion on the focus for L&D across the next 12 months – what does the industry need?
- 11:45 – Session ends
Meet the speaker: Cormac Murphy
Cormac is a partner in Ennovate – He says of himself:
"I get the chance every day to work with our customers to help them deliver their vision for their business. I am particularly committed to helping organisations create new structures that cause behaviour change to stick. Having worked in change consulting for 20 years, I have seen many project examples where change is immediate, impactful, but unfortunately transient. Using our 5 Practices of Transformation, I believe we have a better track record than most in designing and implementing operational systems that bring our customer’s strategic direction to life and that also have the supports in place to keep that changed operation working after we go. Creating permanent change is harder than getting fast results – but for me, much more satisfying."
Book a place now!