Mon, 28 Mar|
Members Online Meeting
ITIL Incident Management Meeting
Does your contact centre open / record tickets or incidents for your customers? Join our new Incident Management Meeting and unleash the power of collective problem solving! In association with Allstate NI.
Time & Location
28 Mar, 14:00 – 15:00
Members Online Meeting
About the Event
- Does your contact centre open / record tickets or incidents for your customers?
- Want to hear from the industry on best practices pertaining to incident handling and unleash the power of collective problem solving?
- This meeting may serve you and your organization well.
The purpose of the Incident Management meeting is to create a forum for contact centres areas across Northern Ireland who utilize incident / ticket management as a mechanism to identify and highlight disruptions of service.
This forum will be utilized to share best practices, discuss current blockers identified within a business unit and collectively problem solve. The aim is for contact centres across Northern Ireland to work together to solve for common goals within a contact centre environment and identify and improve the utilization of incident management to quickly and efficiently move through the incident management cycle
- Meet and greet – understand remit of each group and share what we all hope to gain from meeting
- Insights on how Allstate utilize ITIL incident management currently to restore interruptions to service customers
- Allstate Share success stories
- Allstate share current blockers within ITIL incident management
- Group session to problem solve a blocker
Sharing of best practices, collective problem solving, insights into how other organizations utilize the ITIL incident management framework.
Allstate share their progress story on ITIL incident management which would include how ITIL incident management supports our business strategy daily, highlight current blockers and have a mini brain storming session to collectively problem solve a blocker.
Who should attend
Any group that is responsible for driving ITIL incident management within their organization or a group that is interested in knowing more about ITIL incident management.
The event is free to Corporate / Commercial members of CCNNI.
Community members / non members will be charged £30+VAT pp.
To book a place email: email@example.com