Future Proof 3: Your Workforce
Time & Location
About the Event
Navigating the uncertainty of the new business landscape, how can NI contact centres best prepare for future disruption? Future Proof will discuss the issues and opportunities for the post-Covid workforce, workplace and customer – and explore ideas for contact centres to secure their operation in the new working world. Our virtual series continues with Module 3: The Workforce and we're delighted to welcome experts OS Group, 8x8, RW Learning and Ulster University Business School.
11:00 – Welcome – Jayne Davies, CCNNI Lead Director & Sandra Busby, Advisory Board Director
14:05 – Taking a Holistic Approach – OS Group & 8x*
• Comms & Culture – how taking a People Centric Personal Approach can improve engagement, collaboration and increase performance. • Data Driven Decisions – utilising intelligent reporting and available analytics to identify gaps and propose solutions to transform business positively. Manage the journey, monitor and optimise to maximise performance. Businesses require IT capability, speed and agility to foster more cost effective applications and solutions – are your business adapting to ensure employees can deliver a relevant customer experience. Including demo and Q&A with expert.
• Value Add – considering new ways to improve customer experience, increase customer retention and increase overall business performance. 11:40 – Break Out Groups A collaborative space to share ideas and discuss solutions. Group A: Data: what has data helped you change in the past, what data is missing, what could make life better? Group B: Do you feel future ready? 12:00 – Resilience Now – Ian Rothwell, RW Learning Sustaining performance in uncertain times. This session will offer insights into how to respond to the ever changing environment in a healthy and sustainable way. Focusing on how we respond to uncertainty and ambiguity, Ian will offer tips and tools as to how you can feel more in control, have clarity and maintain your perspective in times of challenge. 12:30 – The Future Skills Update - Ulster University Business School Update on the future of skills required by the industry for the next five years looking at:
- Embracing the global market place
- Changing the mindset: what’s holding us back?
- Re-skilling for the roles of the future
- Essential soft skills – agility, resilience, attitude, behaviour
12:45 – Summary – Final Q&A 13:00 – Close Places are free for members of Contact Centre Network NI Please note that this event will be delivered via Zoom.