Wed, 08 Mar|
Creating a Digital Workplace for Home & Hybrid Workers
In this latest Hybrid Working online workshop, we discuss the role that Digital Workplaces will play in the (virtual) office of the future. Featuring a demonstration of a Digital Workplace in action… Sensee’s award-winning LiveDesk® technology platform.
Time & Location
08 Mar 2023, 11:00 – 12:00
About the Event
CREATING A DIGITAL WORKPLACE FOR HOME & HYBRID WORKERS
WED 8 MARCH 2023 | 11.00 - 12.00
In this latest Hybrid Working online workshop, we discuss the role that Digital Workplaces will play in the (virtual) office of the future. We’ll discuss:
- What are Digital Workplaces?
- Why industry analysts say that they’ll be crucial to communications, collaboration and management in the office of the future
- How they add value to traditional office tools (like Teams and Slack)
- How Digital Workplaces will ensure teams (comprising home, hybrid and office workers) are all on the same page
- How they can help build/maintain a strong Company and Team Culture
CCNNI will be joined by experts from home and hybrid workplace specialists Sensée, and the session will feature a demonstration of a Digital Workplace in action… Sensee’s award-winning LiveDesk® technology platform.
11.00-11.05: Introductions and agenda (Jayne Davies)
11.05-11.35: An Introduction to Digital Workplaces – including LiveDesk demo (Kat Cattell and Michael Gray, Sensée)
11.35–12.00: Open Floor Q&A session (Sandra Busby)
With 19 years’ experience, Sensée is a specialist in home and hybrid working. Our 1400 homeworkers deliver brilliant customer service every day for well-known UK organisations. For details visit www.sensee.co.uk