Wed, 04 May|
Building Culture and Performance within Homeworking Teams
Don't miss our essential webinar featuring the work-from-home and hybrid working contact centre specialists Sensée, on the topic of "Building Culture and Performance within Homeworking Teams".
Time & Location
04 May, 12:00 – 13:00
About the Event
In this essential webinar, we'll discuss how to build team spirit and performance as well as look after the health and wellbeing of your homeworking teams, including:
- What are the most popular hybrid working models today?
- What are the challenges of virtual recruitment... is there an ideal profile of a candidate for a WFH setting?
- Can you have homeworking without flexible working? Is the ability to (at least partially) choose your own work hours fundamental to the appeal of homeworking?
- What are the different ways a Team Leader can encourage their team to engage socially?
- What leadership techniques and activities will help glue together homeworking and hybrid communities?
- Tips for looking after the health and well being of remote workers
- What communication methods can you use in a virtual workplace (e.g. for process changes, account engagement or general updates) and how do you follow-up to ensure comms have landed?
- How do you manage performance within remote teams?
- What considerations should be made when providing feedback virtually?
Who should attend
This online workshop is targeted at Directors and Managers responsible for contact centre operations, as well as Team Leaders involved in the day-to-day management of home and hybrid working teams. The Network will be joined by experts from Sensée, the work-from-home and hybrid workplace specialists: Simon Hunter (Chief Commercial Office), Kirsty McCarrick (Service Delivery Manager) and Tracey Pinkerton (Team Leader).
12.00 – 12.05: Introductions and Agenda (CCNNI)
12.05 - 12.30: Presentation: Building Culture and Performance Within Homeworking Teams (Kirsty McCarrick and Tracey Pinkerton)
12.35 – 13.00: Open Floor Q&A session
With 18 years’ experience, Sensée is a specialist in home and hybrid working. Our 1400 homeworkers deliver brilliant customer service every day for blue chip organisations.
To book a place email: firstname.lastname@example.org